4 Day 3 Nights
Rates are per person (pp) and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This 3 Day safari is for those interested in viewing wildlife in Serengeti National park in Tanzania. During this safari you will be able to do game drives and community encounters. You will have chances of viewing wildlife like leopards, cheetahs, buffalos and the black manned lions but we emphasize that nature dictates and depends on your Luck.
Summary of 3 Day Serengeti National Park safari
- Day 01: Pick up from Airport/ Hotel in Arusha and drive to Serengeti National park
- Day02: Full day game drives in the Park
- Day03: Transfer back to Arusha to your hotel or international flight out
- You will visit Tanzania
- The trip starts in Arusha City
- You will drive to Serengeti National Park
- You will do game drives, where you will see amazing wild life animal species
- You will use a 4×4 Land cruiser with a pop-up for game viewing and there is room for upgrade in case requested at an extra cost
- Pre and cost tour accommodation can be arranged at an extra cost
Things to Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
Day 1: Pick up from the Airport/Hotel in Arusha and drive to Lake Manyara National Park.
Your driver guide will pick you from the Hotel/ and then you start your scenic view to the beautiful Tanzania and the drive will take you 5hours to Lake Manyara National Park for an afternoon game drive.
Accommodation: Lake Manyara Sopa lodge
Meals: Full board
Day 2: Drive to Ngorongoro conservation area for an afternoon game drive
After an early breakfast you start your first full day in the world famous Ngorongoro. Spend the day exploring this natural paradise. Lunch will be taken at one of the picturesque picnic sites within the park. After this you will continue on your adventure to spot as much of the varied game there is to be found within the area.
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Sopa lodge
Meal plan: Full board
Day 3: Drive to Tarangire National Park for an afternoon game drive
After breakfast drive to Tarangire. After noon game drive, Meals and overnight at lodge.
Accommodation: Tarangire Sopa lodge
Day 4: Drive Back to Arusha to end the trip.
After breakfast your guide will drive you back to Arusha for your international flight out or drop off at the Hotel to end the trip.
This is a private safari and can be booked by an individual or a group of people. Please contact our Safari consultants for a quote
- Meet and greet services
- Airport transfers
- All park entry fees
- Transport in a 4×4 Vehicle customized for safari
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- International flights
- All expenses of personal nature such as drinks and tips
STANDARD: 4X4 SAFARI VAN
Our standard mode of transport is by road and we use 4×4 Safari Vans customized for game viewing and photography. Each safari van comes with a professionally trained driver guide and fuel for the whole safari. Our Safari vans have viewing hatches and each client is entitled to a window seat. Our Vans can take up to eight people. We also have 4×4 Super Customs very comfortable and stable on the road. These carry up to 5 people with their luggage. We also have 4×4 RAV 4 for a group of two people
UPGRADE: 4X4 LUXURY SAFARI LANDCRUISER
We have luxury latest Land cruisers each driven by professionally trained driver guides and fuel. They have pop-up roofs for proper game viewing and photography. They come with a small fridge for cooling your drinking water while on safari (which is always included while IN THE VEHICLE). They have inverters for charging small gadgets such as your smartphones and cameras. They can seat five to a maximum of seven people and each client is guaranteed of a window seat.