Semliki National Park Safari
3 Days 2 Nights
Rates are per person (pp) and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This is customized for those interested a safari to Semuliki National Park and Tooro-Semuliki Wildlife Reserve. You will visit the Semuliki National Park then have a game safari in the tooro-Semuliki Game Reserve, Hot springs in Semuliki National Park and River Semuliki.
- Day 01: Drive to Tooro-Semuliki Wildlife Reserve for an afternoon game drive
- Day 02: Visit the Semuliki Hot springs and afternoon game drive in Semuliki Reserve
- Day 03: Morning game drive and Drive Back to Kampala/Entebbe to end the trip
Things to Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 13 years and above
- You’ll be picked up from the airport (or hotel)
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for extra cost
DAY 1: Drive to Tooro-Semuliki Wildlife Reserve for an afternoon game drive
Today after breakfast, you will drive to Tooro-Semuliki Wildlife reserve for an afternoon game drive. You will arrive in time of Lunch and later have head to the game drive. This region is highlighted with more chances of shoe bill stork spotting in Uganda, you will be able to spot a lot of game within the reserve. Smaller forest and larger savannah elephants are regularly seen, along with Buffalo, Waterbucks, Warthog, and Uganda Kob. With luck, you may even see leopard and elusive Bush babies. Game drives in the wildlife reserve are done in the morning, afternoon, and at night. After dark, visitors may come across curious nocturnal species such as the white-tailed mongoose.
Meal Plan: Full board
Drive Time: Approximately 6hours
Lodge: Semuliki Safari Lodge/Ntoroko Game Lodge
DAY 2: Visit the Hot springs in Semuliki National Park and Afternoon game drive
After breakfast, you will drive to Semuliki Forest National Park for a visit the Hot springs. With a cultural attachment, Hot springs shouldn’t miss on to do list in western Uganda. Both the Male and Female Hot springs bubble up from the depths to demonstrate the powerful subterranean forces that have been shaping the rift valley during the last 14 million years.
Later after Lunch, you will head to the reserve for an afternoon game drive for chances of spotting other wildlife you would have missed the previous day.
Meal Plan: Full board
Accommodation: Ntoroko Game Lodge/Semuliki Safari Lodge
DAY 3: Morning game drive Back to Entebbe/Kampala to end the trip
After breakfast, you will bid farewell to the lodge and do a short game drive and start your drive back to Kampala/Entebbe to end the trip. With this, you can be dropped at the Hotel or Entebbe International Airport for your flight out.
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
- Park entrance fees of both National Parks
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry
STANDARD: 4X4 SAFARI VAN
Our standard mode of transport is by road and we use 4×4 Safari Vans customized for game viewing and photography. Each safari van comes with a professionally trained driver guide and fuel for the whole safari. Our Safari vans have viewing hatches and each client is entitled to a window seat. Our Vans can take up to eight people. We also have 4×4 Super Customs very comfortable and stable on the road. These carry up to 5 people with their luggage. We also have 4×4 RAV 4 for a group of two people
UPGRADE: 4X4 LUXURY SAFARI LANDCRUISER
We have luxury latest Land cruisers each driven by professionally trained driver guides and fuel. They have pop-up roofs for proper game viewing and photography. They come with a small fridge for cooling your drinking water while on safari (which is always included while IN THE VEHICLE). They have inverters for charging small gadgets such as your smartphones and cameras. They can seat five to a maximum of seven people and each client is guaranteed of a window seat.