Our 3 day fly in gorilla habituation experience tour to Bwindi Impenetrable national park is meant for those that do not have many days in Uganda but want to spend more time with mountain gorillas. Our 3 day fly in gorilla habituation experience tour provides an opportunity for them to spend four hours with mountain gorillas all done in one day. Instead of driving 8-9 hours from Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable National park, our 3 day fly in gorilla habituation experience tour uses scheduled or charter flights to and from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Internal flights to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park take about one and half hours giving you time to relax at the lodge.
3 day Fly in Gorilla habituation experience tour Summary
Day one: Transfer to Entebbe Airport for your internal scheduled/charter flight to Kisoro Airstrip
Day Two: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Rushaga
Day Three: Transfer to Kisoro Airstrip for your return flight back to Entebbe Airport
Things To Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above
- You’ll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Activities: gorilla habituation experience
- Getting around: open-sided 4×4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for extra cost
Start your 3 day fly in gorilla habituation experience tour by transferring to Entebbe International Airport for your one hour internal scheduled or charter flight to Kisoro Airstrip. At Kisoro Airstrip, you will be transferred by road to Nkuringo Gorilla camp for overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Overnight Lodge: Nkuringo Gorilla Camp
Day two: Gorilla habituation experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
You will wake up early in the morning and head to the park headquarters to join other clients for briefing about dos and don’ts while with mountain gorillas on your habituation experience. After briefing, you will start your trek into the forest guided by researchers and guides. During your trek, you may encounter several birds, other animals and primates in the forest and once you have found the gorillas you will spend four hours with them and return back to the Lodge for overnight. You will have an opportunity to listen and observer researchers doing their work of habituating gorillas and if possible you will be called upon to participate by collecting samples, naming of group members, making calls and so much more.
Transfer to Kisoro Airport by road for your morning scheduled/charter flight to Entebbe Airport for either a post tour night in Entebbe town or connect with your international departure flight marking the end of your 3 day fly in gorilla habituation experience tour to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Standard: 4x4 Safari Van
Our standard mode of transport is by road and we use 4×4 Safari Vans customized for game viewing and photography. Each safari van comes with a professionally trained driver guide and fuel for the whole safari. Our Safari vans have viewing hatches and each client is entitled to a window seat. Our Vans can take up to eight people.
Upgrade: 4x4 Luxury Safari lancruiser
We have luxury latest Land cruisers each driven by professionally trained driver guides and fuel. They have pop up roofs for proper game viewing and photography. They come with a small fridge for cooling your drinking water while on safari (which is always included while IN THE VEHICLE). They have inverters for charging small gadgets such as your smart phones and cameras. They can seat five to a maximum of seven people and each client is guaranteed of a window seat.
This is a private safari and can be booked by an individual or a group of people. Please contact our Safari consultants for a quote
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
- Gorilla Habituation permit at USD1500.00 per person
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD100 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry